Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hey,Whats UP! It's Tina from New York! The night before

I am so excited, to say the least! It was 12:30 am Saturday Night when I got my acceptence email. I was so excited, but my husband and daughter were sleeping. Bummer! I had to wait till this morning tell them. If this is anything like the last boot camp I know that I am going to learn allot and work my petunias off. I know that it will be worth it.

I got my email last night at 12:30am, Saturday. So my plans for Sunday was to get my blog and everything straight for tomorrow. I am looking forward to the training calls and meeting the other boot campers and all the input the other non boot campers have. I am excited to know that whoever Ibring in from here on in will be part of the boot camp.Please follow me. Make yourself known. What is so special about this is that when we all get together We Can Change the World! Ready Set , Go!

2 comments:

  1. HI, it's Tina from New York
    I cannot figure out why I can't get my dashboard to show my blog from last night. So the only way I can tell anybody how I did on my first day of the boot camp is to comment on my blog from yesterday.
    I went out today very excited. I did not have the website that I was using for the bootcamp in hand. I just used my cards for another website and explained that I am using another website for the bootcamp, but the presentation is the same. BOOTCAMP? Yes, I am in a bootcamp. And it took off from there. I met 8 very nice people,only 5 gave me info. 3 gave name,email and phone. 1 no phone#, only email. the other one, no email just phone#. Well, the one with no email is a real Indian chief. Chief Little Fox. Very interesting man. Very excited about the local merchant mall, he sells hand made Indian jewlery, he makes himself. He was telling me how this thing I have can help so many Indian people. Huh, don't I know it. Well, first thing in the morning I will send them emails,and start calling them in the evening. I now have my website.
    One lady I spoke to for about 10 minutes, I really thought, wow she is going to take it and fly with it.She said her son runs a homeless shelter. We became friends,I thought. Asked at the end for contact info. Noway, she said will look at it and contact me. she is very protective who he gives her email to. I said, well, I always try and get email and or phone, cause most people put the card in their pocket and then forget and miss out on this. sometimes you get it, sometimes you don't. It is sad that people have to worry about scams and stuff. I hope that I can straighten my blog out. please follow me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina,

    I'm following you, woman, and believing in you totally! You have one of the most amazing hearts I have ever seen and I know your passion to help as many people as possible is going to carry you through all the learning curves it takes to succeed with MPM.

    I had tears in my eyes as I read WHY you joined the Miracle Boot Camp. I encourage you to put on your Helping Glasses instead of "Recruiting Glasses". You're not out there looking for 5 "Contacts". You're finding 5 people who need help, you're learning about them, and then offering them a way to help them.

    I know some get their contacts really quickly but what that tells me is they're not taking the time to do it right. Share your amazing heart and compassion with people. Their hearts and minds will open to you in return. :)

    Ginny

    ReplyDelete